You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Good Things Never Last
He really did his best to make me jealous. Though it hurts, and it
really hard to handle such pain, I just have to accept it because I
don’t want to suffer in the near future. I always believe that feelings
don’t easily die because we keep on feeding them with memories that’s
why it’s hard to move on. The more I get too close with him, the more I
felt the pain inside my heart because I know that it won’t last long.
It’s just a temporary happiness and that it would end soon. We cannot
have everything in our life because death and change are constant above
the earth. I know it’s unfair to use another person to cover up what I
really feet. I also know that’s its wrong. But when will I be able to
move on with my life by just doing nothing? Would it be good if I will
just watch them so sweet and act like nothing’s wrong? I’m not a rock as
much as I am not dumb and numb enough to realize things out from
certain situation. I really need to have a diversion for my feelings.
But what can I do? He became a part of my life. Until now, I really
didn’t know if what’s with him that I’m acting this way. Sometimes, I
can say that he’s not worth for all those tears and sufferings that I
have offered to him. Maybe I easily trust to someone. Easily affected by
the way they act towards me. I cannot blame myself because it is the
same thing I want them to do with me. I want to be trusted. But they are
ruining my self esteem. Funny. I don’t know. Yeah. How can I lose
someone who never been mine at the very beginning? The best part of
being in love is when you just love a person and be happy about it. Even
if that person can never be yours, even if you know you can’t last
forever. That’s the true essence of LOVE. Sometimes, I just smile upon
realizing these things. Somehow, I’m just glad that I already felt
something like this even if I’m just young. There are lesson learned in
every mistakes which is good on my part because I can apply it to
different situations. It’s not about winning someone; it’s not about
owning a relationship. It’s just about being happy because you know you
didn’t take way someone from anybody you just love and love unselfishly.
I am willing to be your sweetest stranger forever if that’s the only
thing to ease the pain I felt today and forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment